weight loss ticker

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Picture update

The first pictures are 10 days pre-op and the second pictures are from 2 months post-op.  I said in an earlier post, you can see a little difference if you look REEEEALLLLY close!  I didn't think I was going to notice any changes, so I was pleasantly surprised!  We need to keep going in this direction!





11 comments:

  1. I can see BIG changes! Ur face, waist and hips! And the lookiung fronm my phone, I'll have to check them out again when I get home. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can definitely see difference. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see the changes, don't be so hard on yourself! Great job!

    BTW, which program did you use to put those pic's side by side? I have been trying and can't find one, I use mac though...any help, I would appreciate it!?!

    ~S

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see a difference as well!! Isn't it great to have the "before" pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can definitely see changes! Way to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You do look very different, but I understand what you are saying, we seem to not see the changes in ourselves. It probably has something to do with the fact that we look at our selves very day :o)

    You are doing great!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job, sweetie pie!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are looking great! I can see major differences!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Big difference! You are beautiful at any size, but you're getting smaller!

    I was banded last February and have lost more than 100 lbs. I'm now at goal. Come by for a visit http://amandakiska.blogspot.com

    BTW - I'm glad you found a new doctor. 1cc is a very small fill after two months. Most first fills are 2.5 - 4 cc's.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Had to rush over and find out who the infamous Erica is! Happy to meet you!
    Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You can definitely see the changes - great work! I'm 9 days out -- so your results are very encouraging.

    ReplyDelete