I am very happy with myself. I set the alarm and actually got out of bed, rather than hitting snooze a million times. I went to the gym, worked out, was happy all day that it was behind me and I could enjoy my evening. It's my friend's birthday tomorrow so we had dinner tonight together.
That's all for now! Just wanted to let you all know that I did it!

Good for you! did you find you had more energy doing it first thing in the morning? Did you also realize that by working out first thing in the morning you are actually burning more stored fat? and continue to burn more throughout your day? have a wonderful day!
ReplyDeleteGreat start to the day :o)
ReplyDeleteAwesome choice! I get up with my husband at 6:15 am every morning and I am at the gym by 7:30 ish...best time to work out and then you have the rest of the day to yourself!
ReplyDeleteSandi