Me with my niece, McKenzie.
Me with my nephew Jackson
My younger sister, Bryna, Jackson, McKenzie & I
My mom is the one in the blue shirt, and my older sister, Kara, in the red shirt
My dad on the left and my brother-in-law, Jason, on the right
I don't love these pictures of me, but it is what it is. Now it's up to me in 2011 to change what these photos will look like next year on New Years Eve! Looking forward to the journey!

Erica, you are really gorgeous at any weight. Next year I hope you look back at these pictures and realize that. No need for negativity towards the girl you see in these pictures when you look back. Is is, after all, YOU. And this is the girl who decided to make a change so next year you need to be nice to this girl. :) Looks like y'all had a fun time together.
ReplyDelete