weight loss ticker

Monday, November 15, 2010

My LAST night unbanded!!!

I'm sitting here with my mom, who flew in from South Dakota to be with me through my surgery.  I've been pretty nervous all day.  I'm a nanny for 3 amazing girls (ages 2, 4 & 6)....I stayed away from the 2 year old all day today as she had a fever.  Luckily there is another nanny who was able to have her for the day.  I have come this far and couldn't chance getting a fever on my last day!  As I left tonight, the mom & I both cried.  They have been very supportive and understanding through all my doctor's appointments, days off, etc.  I couldn't have asked for a nicer family!

I'm just rambling now....nervous about going to sleep, because when I wake up that's it.  Aaaaaahhhhhhh....  I know it will all be fine.  And down the road I'm sure I will look back at this post & say how ridiculous it was to be nervous.

Ok....this is it.  Can't wait to join you all in BANDLAND tomorrow!!!! 

10 comments:

  1. Good luck! Will be sending good vibes your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOOD LUCK!!! I'll be thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best wishes to you! Welcome to bandland!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Luck! See you on the port side!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited for you! And if you weren't a little bit nervous something would be wrong with you! LOL, just kidding. Can't wait to see ya on the other side!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy for you. I wish you MUCH success and a smooth sugery and recovery. Can't wait to hear from you post-op!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe I missed this! Good luck! I am sure you came through with flying colors today :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Being nervous is normal, but of course everything will go great!

    ReplyDelete