weight loss ticker

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Before Pictures...this is not easy to do.

I feel a good, interesting blog is not only informational, but has good pictures to go with it!  So I just took some of the worst pictures of my life.  I have NEVER been this big.  I don't even recognize myself.  It is very hard and very emotional to post these pictures.  But it is what I look like....and hope to never look like again. 





This is a better face shot from last weekend at the NYC Halloween Parade with my friend Kristi.


This is me with my niece & nephew in August 2010

This is in Cabo, Mexico in May 2010.
And this is at my thinnest EVER (well, as far back as junior high that I can remember)...180lbs at my sister's wedding in March 2006.  Lost 30lbs on Weight Watchers.  Only to gain it back....PLUS MUCH MORE.
I can't wait to hit 180....and then just move right on pass that number for a new LOWEST weight ever.  See you in a few short months ONEDERLAND!!!!!  


3 comments:

  1. Hi Erica,

    I go to the NYU practice, and they don't require support groups. They do recommend them, but honestly, with the blogosphere, I feel like I get plenty of support. From what I've read about the support groups, many are mixed between lap band and bypass patients, which makes it less helpful. Especially for us!!!

    Good luck with your surgery! A week away, how excited are you???

    :)
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to band and blog-land - I'm so glad my blog was helpful to you! You look beautiful in so many of these pics, your (naked) confidence is going to go through the roof! I'm having a tummy tuck on Dec 15th.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erica, So glad you had the courage to take these photos from the beginning and EVEN MORE COURAGE to post them without the crystal ball that you'd be approved for surgery or ever lose weight. (I know you did though and you already are!) I'm just saying I admire your leap of faith. I still haven't posted my TOTALLY BEFORE pics. Part of the reason is because I was a dumb a$$ and posed in an ugly nursing bra and underwear. SHould have thought that out better!

    ReplyDelete