weight loss ticker

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Early 8 month pictures!

Since I'm getting ready to be in the Hamptons the rest of the summer, I figured I would take my 8 month pictures a little early and post them while I'm home.  I also took some extra pictures that were NOT these lovely black shorts & tank top!  I'm sure you're all as sick of it as I am!  I'm slowly trying to get out of my all black wardrobe and wearing a little color!  I take pictures of the kids all the time, but always make sure I'm not in them.  So you'll have to suffer with me posing in my bedroom!





 These are my size 24 "fat pants"!  They are the biggest pants I had and the only pair I have kept.  Everything else has been purged.  I put these on a few weeks ago in one of my cleaning binges and couldn't believe how big they were!  I've tried them on for a few friends and family members and none of them could hide their shock!  What a great feeling! They felt bad when their jaw hit the floor, but I loved the reactions! I can almost get both legs in one pant leg!  Give me another couple months!


So, from size 24....to my first size 14 in as long as I can remember!  I went this week with my sister trying to find a good pair of white pants for the summer.  I kept ordering online, but always getting size 16 & 18.  None of them were fitting.  I went to the store and thought, "what the heck, let me just TRY a 14."  Almost passed out when the first of all, went over my hips, and then secondly, when they zipped and they weren't too tight!


My favorite SKINNY jeans!  I was always against skinny jeans....and now these are the only jeans I wear!   Go figure!  They are the Rock Star Jeggings from Old Navy.  I absolutely love them.  And they're so cheap I don't care that I may only wear them a few weeks/months before I get rid of them.  At one point they were on sale for like $20 (reg $40) so I bought blue & black in the next 2 sizes down!!!  I have gotten many compliments on them.  Was VERY hesitant at first, but I said what the heck!

I'll be reading everyone's blogs in the Hamptons, but probably not a lot of time to respond.  But definitely reading!!!

Erica

17 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, look at how TINY your legs are! And your back....gee you are doing so wonderful! Good for you!

    I was feeling really bad the last couple days, really fat. I am tempted to pull out the fat pants to reiterate how far I've come! I should do that when I get back this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good lord woman you look fantastic!! Look at the difference. I agree your legs are tiny and look fab!

    Keep up the good work! Have fun in the Hamptons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look FABULOUS!! I love before and after photos, because they really show how far we all have come. Congrats. You look great!~

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look awesome!!! Keep up the good work. I'm loving you in those white pants. Enjoy the Hamptons.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so teeny tiny!!!! Have fun in the Hamptons! When you get back, we should get together for brunch or drinks :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Erica, wow! What a difference 8 months makes. You look SO GOOD. Love the outfits, very cute. Have a nice time in the Hamptons.

    ReplyDelete
  7. **New follower***
    I aspire to wear white pants!!! Great pics!!!

    my30thsummer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I look forward to meeting you in Chicago. You are doing amazingly well. I am excited to follow your journey. *Maria*-DiZneDiVa:from "This One Time at BAND Camp..."~1 vs 300 Follow my journey at mybigfatbandgeeklife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look great..............how exciting to get into those skinny pants!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh ya, love the 14's. You are doing great.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there! I just saw you as the feature on the BOOBS site. I'm so happy to get to know you. By the way, you look fantastic! I love those skinny jeans, and I, like you have never been a fan, but I bet I will be when I get to size 14! They look great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey there, BOOBs feature sent me over :) Your pictures are amazing, you are SO working it! Way to go, and keep it up! I look forward to tracking your progress. See you at BOOBs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look great. And those skinny legs. Woo Hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi. Saw your profile on BOOBS. Those pictures are great. You give me inspiration.

    ReplyDelete