weight loss ticker

Thursday, July 14, 2011

What a surprise!

Thank you Drazil for featuring me today on BOOBS!!!

Thank you all for your sweet comments & encouragement!

I've really been struggling this week. I had a fill on Friday and haven't been able to eat much of anything. I can get some liquids down, but it is not nearly enough. Also can't get in for an unfill because I'm in the Hamptons Monday-Friday for work. Im trying to get home early tomorrow and have some taken out. I have lost over 8lbs in the last 6 days. Yes I love the weight loss, but I know this is not healthy. I have no energy and when I do workout I feel sick & nauseous for about and hour or 2 after my workout. I need to have some taken out as soon as possible.

I think I'm going to have the revisional port surgery. My port is very mobile and pointing towards my feet at a very severe angle. They keep reassuring me it's a quick procedure (20 min) and I'm only under local anesthesia. My concern is I'm not suppose to lift after the surgery....and I'm suppose to go to Italy the following week. Do I post-pone the surgery or go & hope the Italian men like an American girl & help me with my bags!?!?

The pain on my lower left side is still being diagnosed. My urgent care doctor is waiting to talk to my lap band doctor. They think there is a lot of scar tissue near my band and all through my abdomen causing this pain!?!?!?! They want more tests & an endoscopy to see what's going on and make sure everything is ok with my band. So I may push port surgery off in case they need to do any other surgery and get it all taken care of in one surgery vs two. That way I would have no issues going to Italy, too!!!

We'll see what they say. I just hope they get it figured out sooner rather than later. As of today I'm down to 192 for a total of 73 pounds!!!! So happy!!!!

Take care and again thanks for the shout out on BOOBS!!! Can't wait to see you all in Chicago!

Erica

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Italy, I am so jealous. I'm so sorry about your too full, sounds like you do need an unfill. I'm so nervous about getting too full I don't think I'm going to get my 3rd fill even though I'm still getting hungry every three hours. Best of luck with your repositioning. Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww - you feel better soon....you poor thing! Can't wait to see you in Chicago!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What kind of pain are you getting on your lower left side? Every time I eat solid food, I have horrible pain in my lower left side for about two weeks now. I called my dr Monday, had an xray Wednesday morning, and haven't heard anything yet. I stuck to liquids since Monday but caved and ate solids yesterday night...was then in horrible pain until I took pain meds and went to bed. I can't seem to find anyone else with the same problem, so I was interested to see what yours was diagnosed as.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry you are so tight! That is awful! I saw you as the featured BOOB and wanted to say hi. I can't wait to meet you in Chicago!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just started back on the blogs and love that Drazil featured you. She is my blog hero. Wishing you the best in your quest to be pain free. I vote for enjoying Italy and then worry about the band issue later.

    ReplyDelete