weight loss ticker

Saturday, April 9, 2011

5 month photos & measurements

First of all, being away from blogland, made me miss a little Bandster get together in NYC....I was so sad when I was catching up on peoples blogs and saw this.  That's what I get for not being on my blog for a month, I guess.  Hope you all had fun...and I hope I don't miss the next one!

So below are my pictures from right before surgery and then today....5 months post-op.






Nov. 2, 2010April 9, 2011
Weight265.3224.8       -40.5 lbs lost
Bust51.546.5           -5 inches
Waist43.540.5           -3 inches
Hip55.049.0           -6 inches
Thigh32.029.0           -6 inches (both)
Arm (upper)17.015.0           -4 inches (both)
            24 total in. lost!

5 comments:

  1. Great job at 5 months! You can really see the difference!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great stats and the photos show so much of an improvement!!! Congrats :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW...amazing!! You look great. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete