I finally got a call from my doctor. They said the port is not completely flipped. It's severely tilted down (towards my feet). They said I'm always suppose to tell whoever does my fill, to look at the x-ray first so they know the position and tilt of my port. I'm going to be very positive about this. It means NO further surgery!!! She said fills should not be an issue now that they know where it is and how it's tilted. I'm really hoping she is right. I can't take be stuck over and over and over again with a needle and get no result.
I'm scheduled for a fill next Friday. What's another week in the grand scheme of things, right?!?!
On another positive note, while I've been still getting up early in the morning and hitting the gym hard, I haven't noticed changes on myself. That wasn't the positive thing!!!! But other peole have been noticing changes and making lots of very nice compliments to me! I don't take compliments well, but I'm trying. It feels really nice to know that even though there is NOTHING in my band right now, I'm still in the gym, my eating is not great, but it's ok, and people are noticing changes!
P.S.....I'm so excited that B.O.O.B.S decided to do anothe trip! I will definitely be in Chicago! It is 2 days after my 33rd Birthday! So Happy Birthday to me....I'm going to Chicago! I can't wait to meet you all!

So glad to hear the good news. And great to hear you are going to Chicago.
ReplyDeleteSee, told you it would all work out! so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteHi! I am a new follower and fellow band blogger! Great news on the "no surgery" front - sorry to hear about your 8 poke mishap. Ouch!
ReplyDeleteAs for Chicago, I can't wait! It's 3 days before my 32nd birthday! We will have so much to celebrate girly!! :) As for your port, thankful to hear no surgeries!!
ReplyDeleteGreat news about not needing a surgical fix! A week will be up before you know it. I'm hoping to make it to Chicago but we may be going on a family trip around that time. Hopefully not but we'll see. Fam Damily.
ReplyDelete