Here is a picture of the vest. Considering I typically wear all black, I realize its kind of hard to see...but it's zipped! That's the big thing!
I took some comparison photos too, but wasn't happy with them. Really no changes. I was pretty bummed considering I have been in the gym religiously. I'm hoping my next fill is really going to help with the food side of things. I wanted to document what I looked like today...and then after my 4 months of this new trainer kicking my butt!!! I'm not posting my comparison photos as there is no difference.

Maybe you don't see the differences, but I'm betting there are more than you think. At any rate, 4 months taking what your trainer is dishing out must feel good. Bet you can do a lot more in the gym than you could 4 months ago.
ReplyDeleteEven if you can't see the differences I'm sure others probably will! I couldn't really see any in myself til almost 50 pounds, but my boyfriend insisted he could.
ReplyDeleteYou would be supprised at the amount of times I have done the same thing. But the training is worth it as you feel so much better. Keep it up and it will all come together for you :o)
ReplyDeleteYou're a cutie! I love the vest; such a fabulous NSV! Thanks for posting :)
ReplyDeleteHiya@! I am new to your blog and I saw that you are going to Chicago. I am too! Nikki is actually my roomie! Wanted to say hi and get to know ya! Also 32...
ReplyDeleteFollowing (and can't wait to meet you at BOOBs)! Trust me, others can see the changes that you can't yet...my mirror is a 'funhouse' one and I just can't see myself as I am LOL. Great pic...you look wonderful! -BG
ReplyDelete